[peel] 400 Box (18 August 1978 - first section)

Stuart stuartb@...
Sun Jun 19 17:52:14 CEST 2011

Well I should still have the lossless and Audacity versions of T020 and T021
tapes, so it makes sense that I should reorder them. What order should the
segments be in?

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of steve
Sent: 19 June 2011 12:35
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] 400 Box (18 August 1978 - first section)

Hi folks,

The first section of 18 August 1979 (Blast Furnace, Hits sessions) is now
available:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_August_1978

Seems that the previous file was joined together in what turns out to be the
wrong order, so if anyone feels like creating a definitive version...

As always, many thanks to all those involved.

Cheers,

SW