[peel] World Of Sport

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Sun Jun 19 11:01:31 CEST 2011

and with the football season just round the corner how appropiate is this for all peel fans to get their teeth into, many thanks indeed to steve and his contributors, i,m gonna enjoy this.
mp
--- On Sun, 19/6/11, So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

From: So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] World Of Sport
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 19 June, 2011, 3:16

Fellow Peelites

A nice batch of recordings with a lot of football therein.

1) The 1985 BFBS project continues to trundle along with Peel 015 (BFBS) , Peel 016 (BFBS) , and Peel 017 (BFBS)  I've done my best with these by upping the volume.
2) And talking of BFBS: 24 June 1998 (BFBS) . The World Cup is in full swing..
3) Courtesy of Mark and Steve Lowman, there is a lot more of 05 December 1992  to enjoy.
4) Finally, a previously shared show has been combined with a NAR by Isector to restore almost the entire show.
Date: 12 March 1994
Sessions: Ultramarine, Submarine
Wiki

Enjoy your Sunday!