Larry

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Fri Jun 17 21:20:57 CEST 2011

'An Evening with Wild Man Fisher' has been on my iPod for some time, and it keeps coming up on shuffle.
For some reason each side appears as one long single track, but I can never quite bring myself to skip it - it's both very sad and uplifting at the same time. A unique talent, indeed,
cheers
Roger