Be Bop Deluxe session 1973

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Tue Jun 14 23:01:41 CEST 2011

Can't think of any other place refs by Be Bop / Bill Nelson but Bill was from Wakefield so maybe they were based in Yorkshire although once they got signed to Harvest they probably had to be based near or in London. "We Hit the road to Hull, played badly at The Duke". Personally, I'd give ALL the Be Bop albums 10 out of 10, and John P loved them as well ...