Desert Island Discs

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Jun 12 12:11:15 CEST 2011

Hi John

I too was frustrated by this 30 minute podcast tendency. The answer is to download them using Radio Downloader: as a test, I grabbed a show I knew had been shortened (Michael Caine) and lo and behold, I'm listening to the full version now.
BTW, I know I've said this before, but if you are lacking anything in particular, my collection stretches from January 2006 back to January 1997 (plus one or two earlier ones).

All the best
Steve (TK)