Single link uploads [1990]

pietre.tronne pietre.tronne@...
Thu Jun 9 03:05:08 CEST 2011

You're right, Alan.
They're all concatenations of the files that are up there already.
It all began in earnest following a conversation with Steve (so.it.goes) that it would be a nice move to have certain existing separate files joined together. I'm just concentrating on 1990-1991 at the moment.
I think it might be better if I go into the actual wiki pages themselves and just add the new concatenated links there, instead of throwing them up here in big zip files, to be honest.

Barry.