Little Richard Cover Search - wiki help

steve saipanda@...
Wed Jun 8 18:53:49 CEST 2011

Hi folks,

Hope to enlist your help for the wiki.

Just started a new page for the celebrated Little Richard Cover Search of the early 90s (aka "The Search"):

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Little_Richard_Cover_Search

I know there are all kinds of new shows or extra bits of shows from the era floating around right now, diligently catalogued on the wiki, but not all of the date pages indicate records mentioned as unearthed in the course of The Search.

In the hope of getting as many of these listed on the new page as possible, would be very grateful if people could alert me off-list to any unlisted ones they come across while listening to shows from 1992/3.

Or please feel free just to add the details directly to the list on the new page. It's probably easier than you think - just press the red edit button near the top of the page, add the info in roughly the right place, then press the red Publish button below   the editing window. I'll sort out any format problems.

Many thanks in advance.

SW