[peel] Re: Freaky Friday

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Sun Jun 5 23:01:25 CEST 2011

Its good to share - sure all would appreciate your mastery...

--- On Sat, 4/6/11, pietre.tronne <pietre.tronne@...> wrote:

From: pietre.tronne <pietre.tronne@...>
Subject: [peel] Re: Freaky Friday
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 4 June, 2011, 13:54

      Brilliant Steve!

I'm so glad to be able to get a hold of those dead links.

Incidentally, I have been going through all the Peel shows from 1990-1995. When I download a show that is more than one link, I will always bung it in my audio editor software and join it together. A lot of the results I am quite chuffed with, especially when I can get the joins of a track cutting out and continuing again on the flip off the tape!

Anyway, enough of my self-aggrandizing!

If you want we to upload all my single continuous efforts I can most definitely do this.

Barry.