Jactars, anyone

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Sat Jun 4 16:41:46 CEST 2011

With apologies for the delay:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2865509301/Jactars_-_Wadlow.zip
https://rapidshare.com/files/2899007613/Cromptons_-_Mouthing_Off.zip

256k mp3's, but can do flacs if anyone wants.
The Jactars album wasn't quite as pristine as I'd remembered it, and the first tracks on each side of the Cromptons has a few dropouts due to a fairly substantial warp, but otherwise OK,
cheers
Roger

PS. Just realised that Rapidshaft has deleted all but 15 of my files, so I hope you folks got whatever Peel I had up there, which included a sizeable chunk of the 400 box rips.
 So much for the security of the Cloud - from now on, I trust no-one with my data!