Jactars, anyone

bigiampete P.McPartland@...
Wed Jun 1 11:41:40 CEST 2011

yes a dodgy spelling mistake that one.  I played on the session it was 'produced' by the drummer from Mot the Hoople:-)  Interesting production he came in shook out hands, went the boozer and came back when it was all over and said sounds great lads.  We christened the studio 'made of ale' after that.  Pete