Some new 1983 and 1985 shows

Stuart stuartb@...
Fri Jul 22 15:27:31 CEST 2011

Some digging on the Interweb has unearthed a few more partial and one
complete show. These are on David A Schmidt's Podcast site.

I've downloaded the shows and wikified the results. Sound quality is a
little better than the 400 Box (there is overlap on one of the shows)
but some audible squeaks suggests these may have been a mic to speaker
recordings.

5 July 1983 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_July_1983>  the first 47
minutes of the show.

11 August 1983 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/11_August_1983>  Roughly the
first 47 minutes of the show.

11 October 1983 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/11_October_1983>  First 47
minutes of the show.

8 November 1983 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/08_November_1983>  Two 31
minute segents of the show. I also added by own mixtape tracks from this
show to the wiki.

3 June 1985 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/03_June_1985>  The first 47
minutes of the show. Duplicates 400 box but better quality and fills in
a couple of tape flips.

4 June 1985 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_June_1985>  a 47 minute
segment. This show was almost complete from the 400 box but this fills
in a couple of tape flips and quality is arguably better.

5 June 1985 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_June_1985>  a 47 minute
segment of this show. I've added the tracks on my own Summer 1985
mixtape from this date to the wiki page.

24 June 1985 <http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/24_June_1985>  is a complete
new show, including sessions by Yeah Yeah Noh and the debut by That
Petrol Emotion. (not quite finished wikifying this but will complete
today)

Stuart