Syncopation Session on JP

David Cooper dj.cooper1@...
Fri Jul 22 12:36:55 CEST 2011

Hi All

I'm preparing a piece on Manchester (well Sale actually) band
Syncopation and my research has thrown up a Peel Session recorded or
broadcast on 24th February 1982. The session tracks were "Rain",
"Nothing Changes" and "Marking Time". The session is not listed on the
Keeping It Peel website but was re-broadcast on 6Music earlier this year.

Does anybody have a recording of the session (from either broadcast)?

There was a single
(http://www.mdmarchive.co.uk/archive/showartefact.php?aid=4810&uid=478
<http://www.mdmarchive.co.uk/archive/showartefact.php?aid=4810&uid=478>)  released
the same year, which I have and will gladly share and a tape, sold at
gigs, which I had and is now long lost ...I'm hunting this (or a
digitised copy) too.

Syncopation were to find fame supporting The Jam and made one TV
appearance, shown here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAg7d0ml8vo

Any help or pointers will be very much appreciated.

Rgrds
David