[peel] OT : Friday Rock Show, the story so far...

Paul Ebbs paulebbs@...
Mon Jul 18 19:47:53 CEST 2011

Okay, I've signed up for a free Rapidshare account, logged in and am trying to
download some of these files. But the site is almost impossible to navigate, and
there are no instructions on how to download free files. Does anyone know how
this works? :-)

Is there any chance of these being - dirty word I'm sure, Torrented?

I'm really grateful that these shows have been made available, but I can't seem
to listen to them now that they're off the server :-)

PaulĀ