The next FRS and a couple of 'In Concert' shows

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Mon Jul 18 19:21:31 CEST 2011

Hi Roger,

Correct version of Gil noe on Rapidshare here
<https://rapidshare.com/files/1687708542/1990_GHS_TAC.mp3>

Haze

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "bty997881" <unity.gain@...> wrote:

> I think there may be a problem with the Gil Scott Heron file (can I
really be the only person to have downloaded this?!).
>  I've downloaded it twice, and both times the result is something that
I'm sure Venetian Snares would be proud of, but which I suspect was not
how GSH intended it to sound,
> cheers
> Roger
>
> --- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "billfromnorthwales" billfromnorthwales@
wrote:

> > Thanks Haze,
> >
> > Coincidentaly, I just put my recording of DSOTM on Tommy Vance up
HERE

<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/01%20Shows/03%20T\
\

ommy%20Vance/1979-04-13%20Tommy%20Vance%20BBC%20Radio%201%20%28Pink%20Fl\
\
> > oyd%201974%29.mp3>   as well as the original Alan Freeman 11th
January
> > 1975 broadcast HERE

<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/01%20Shows/02%20A\
\

lan%20Freeman/1975-01-11%20Alan%20Freeman%20BBC%20Radio%201%20%28Pink%20\
\

<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/coolcats58/FRS/FRS%201979-04-13%20Pink%20Fl\
\
> > \
> > > oyd%20Wembley%201974.mp3>  from 13/4/79 - not the full show, just
Pink

<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/coolcats58/InConcert/1990_Gil_Scott_Heron_T\
\
> > \
> > > own_and_Country.mp3>  is Gil Scott Heron at the Town & Country
Club in

<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/coolcats58/InConcert/1979-04-21_Graham_Park\
\