The next FRS and a couple of 'In Concert' shows

Tim lyrasbench@...
Sun Jul 17 19:03:23 CEST 2011

Audacity will do MP3, you just need a codecs pack. I think it's obvious enough and the procedure is explained in the helpfile or online. Though going from MP3 to Audacity then reencoding to MP3 will lose a bit of quality.