It was ten years ago today again...again

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Tue Jul 12 16:11:57 CEST 2011

Of course this is a useful service Thomas. Torrents fluctuate alarmingly in their availability, so anyone fairly new to this game who wasn't around in the golden days when Dee Dee first put them online would be more than grateful. But I hope these shows aren't of minor interest! because I've got another previously unshared 1999 show to go up soon......;-))

Thanks for all your efforts
Steve (TK)