Barely on-topic 1: Wild Man Fischer (more)

Tom Roche troche2255@...
Sun Jul 10 21:44:02 CEST 2011

The article I wrote about my 2001 encounter with Wild Man Fischer is finally on line. The southeastern USA music journal Stomp & Stammer ran it in print in their Jan 2002 issue....but not on the web, till now. I've added an epilog saying how the encounter, and the article, grew from Peel asking on-air one night "what ever happened to..."

http://www.stompandstammer.com/index2.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3843&Itemid=51&pop=1&page=0

Truth be told I've re-written the whole thing! Just cleaned it up. It was my first magazine piece and I had a lot to learn. Still do.

Has it been 10 years? woosh....

tom in atlanta