Friday Rock Show, Old Grey Whistle Test & Andy Kershaw

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Sun Jul 10 13:12:44 CEST 2011

Obviously I want to keep sharing stuff with you all but I too have concerns about filling up the Mooo. It is a fantastic FREE resource and I'd hate to think our non-Peel uploads were compromising it in any way.

With that in mind all my future non-Peel uploads will go to Rapidshare.

Haze