Friday Rock Show, Old Grey Whistle Test & Andy Kershaw

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Jul 9 16:17:43 CEST 2011

Semi-humourous, Bill, but a serious point.
I am not denying that the uploads are fascinating and in some cases useful (I was a FRS listener myself, and used a quote from one on a Wiki page recently). But surely these should all be designated OT in the subject matter at least? After all, Peel was the reason I joined the forum in the first place. And whenever anything non-Peel is uploaded, everyone gets very excited, yet these days when a new Peel recording is made available, nothing is said.
So in brief, no way should haze and the others stop making these rare shows available, but we shouldn't lose sight of our hero. And don't shoot me, please. It's just mny opinion.

Steve (TK)