AK on JP etc

Colin colin_ellis@...
Thu Jul 7 10:15:18 CEST 2011

Interesting discussion threads on AK over at the Radio 3 Forum:
http://www.for3.org/forums/showthread.php?2553-Ubiquitous-Andy
http://www.for3.org/forums/showthread.php?2541-He-s-your-mate-he-is-he-s-your-mate.

One contribution (#19) to the latter thread included this comment:

"Incidentally, I truly believe that he would benefit from emotional support on the loss of Peel and Walters because I feel instinctively that there were bereavement issues there which then led to the other difficulties"....