FRS and 'In Concert'

steve saipanda@...
Wed Jul 6 03:53:02 CEST 2011

Hi Haze,

Many thanks for these.

Especially interested to hear Peel introduce Chapman to start the 80s on In Concert. As he mentions, Chapman was on the initial show of the series (first known as "John Peel's Sunday Concert") at the very start of the 70s as a member of Family (T-Rex also played).

Cheer,

Steve

PS Also on the 1980 In Concert front - many thanks to Bill for the recent Undertones show, also introduced by Peel.