Next three Friday Rock Shows

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Wed Jul 6 00:18:07 CEST 2011

Two Ds and one AD - can you tell which the AD is?

The Zeppelin FRS and Chappo In Concert were on an AD as well and I thought were hugely better quality. It was a shame the tape had been glued together with a bottle of Southern Comfort spilling in my bag. I'm just so glad the damage wasnt much worse...

haze