FRS 1979-04-20

billfromnorthwales billfromnorthwales@...
Tue Jul 5 23:48:15 CEST 2011

Thanks haze,

Oops, yes looks like I had two shows on the same tape.

I think I must have hit the stop button when TV did his "Our Tune"
moment and dedicated asong from his missuss to Joe Bloggs who was
"somewhwere in this universe". Well thanks Tommy, but you couldn't
narrow that down a bit could you....

Anyway that means we now have a chunk of the 25th May 1979 show (another
Jimi Hendrix session special, I think Peel did the same thing in 1977)
and it is available, along the the corrected 20th April show HERE
<http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/01%20Shows/03%20T\
ommy%20Vance/>

My tapes were so bad the manufacturer was too embarassed to put their
name in

like this one

http://www.tapedeck.org/400/noname_90_gr%C3%BCn_hell_071126.php
<http://www.tapedeck.org/400/noname_90_gr%C3%BCn_hell_071126.php>

oh and I had one like that, and another like that

http://www.tapedeck.org/other/ <http://www.tapedeck.org/other/>

Oh no I found a new hobby...

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "haze_harrison" <haze.harrison@...> wrote:

> Addendum...
>
> I should have mentioned that this contains two tracks missing from the
end of Bill's previously uploaded version. The missing tracks are David
Bowie - Boys Keep Swinging and John Miles session track You Can't Keep A
Good Man Down.

> I think Bill's is a slightly brighter recording. I have uploaded the
missing tail piece to rapidshare for those of you who have already
downloaded Bill's.

<http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/coolcats58/FRS/FRS%201979-04-20%20%28Family\
\