Au Secours

so_it_goes_2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sat Jul 2 02:31:08 CEST 2011

Fellow Peelites

Is there any soul who would like to help this erstwhile contributor?
My PC crashed irretrievably last Monday, a story I'm sure you'll all be familiar with. Along with it went 71 gb of material. The Peel shows I can download myself from the Mooo, but there's one series I can't...the Sounds Of The 20th Century. All episodes were saved waiting for archiving, and now I'm missing everything from 1950 to 1962 inclusive.
While I'm getting back on my feet, would anyone be prepared to upload these for me and others who may have missed the odd one or two?

Yours in hopeful anticipation
Steve (TK)