steve saipanda@...
Sun Jan 30 04:02:49 CET 2011

Hi Baz,

The first couple are still up, but not obvious on the wiki due to my own failure to sort out the links with the tracklisting.

Both shows are available from the Roger section of the Mooo server under "L Tapes".

Hope this is some help. Will get the links on the pages sorted out in a minute.

Cheers,

Steve