Re: [peel] My 1981 - 87  - 100 Box of Tapes

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Thu Jan 27 15:14:48 CET 2011

> Hi Karl - I would be happy to add your tapes (cassettes I asssume?) to
> the queue to be ripped - however there is no hurry, as the tapes we already
> have will take at least a year to get through, and if new tapes with
> unedited shows were to come up I guess we would give those priority.

I quite often go to gigs in Cardiff (3 or 4 times a year), so arranging a
meetup will be no problem. I would not advise mailing the tapes except by
special delivery, and that would cost a lot more than the bridge (around 7 quid
for 20 tapes without cases).

Are the tracklists dated? If so it would be useful to get the data from the
tracklistings onto the WIKI - if you are unable to do that, we could get
the sleeves scanned and distributed so group members could do it.

Cheers!

Rocker