wiki help

steve saipanda@...
Tue Jan 25 04:31:12 CET 2011

Many thanks indeed to Roger. Just downloading now, and really looking forward to listening to them.

Would really be great if people can contribute by helping on the wiki. All the show pages should already exist and can be clicked on from the links on the main 400 Box (tapes) page:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/400_Box_%28tapes%29

To edit an tracklisting page, click on the red Edit button near the top. Just add the info, then preview and save. You can add internal/external links using the chain-like icon (link!) in the Text Appearance section at the top of the editing window.

SUGGESTION: If you start editing a tracklisting date page, please add and initial track or two and then put a note saying "Editing Underway" or similar. That way we don't get people wasting time doing the same page at the same time.

Looks like Stuart already has the 17 April 1979 show in hand.

Many thanks again to Roger, Rocker, and the other 400 Box rippers.

Cheers,

Steve W