[peel] Sad News

kevin beech k.j.beech@...
Sat Jan 15 09:44:01 CET 2011

another sad loss, i met trish in a record shop in brighton once,and she had all the time in the world to chat.
off to play the booklovers with a tear in my eye......
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: rockerq@...
  To: peel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 2:31 AM
  Subject: [peel] Sad News

  Looks like Trish, singer with Peel faves Broadcast, has died of complications following swine 'flu.

  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-12194530

  A great loss - imo her vocals gave Broadcast a unique quality - wish I'd seen them more recently than the gig at the Barbican some years ago when they supported Belle & Sebastian playing "Sinister" in its entirety.

  Rocker