[peel] Re: Fun Boy Three

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Thu Jan 13 12:13:40 CET 2011

if it was the producer should be told as he says it was never played in this piece on web!

http://www.radiolondon.co.uk/rl/kneesclub/storyofkcsingle/kneessingle.html

--- On Thu, 13/1/11, Michael Capewell <mickcapewell@...> wrote:

From: Michael Capewell <mickcapewell@...>
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Fun Boy Three
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 13 January, 2011, 10:59

Thanks - two challenges here. Did he ever play another Kenny Everett song - he had a penchant for playing comedy records if they tickled his fancy although I can't imagine him playing the appalling Snot Rap or Captain Kremen - although I'm sure someone will know if he did. I alos checked out what record this could be - earliest Kenny Everett release on Discogs is 1968 so that's odd ...

****Perhaps it was the Kenny & Cash record 'Knees' that was issued on Decca in '65 ?