Peel On KSAN?

ken ken_garner@...
Tue Jan 4 13:20:46 CET 2011

It's possible, Mick, who knows? I will ask Clive Selwood - his wife Shurley sadly died last year - but I doubt he will recall such a contract so long in the past. Maybe it never happened. But then I was dubious about the Luxembourg shows, which shows how much I know! Speaking of which, did you get my message about the data/dates you provided on the Luxembourg shows for the wiki? Can you remember or point me to the source that suggests the show ended at the end of July 1972? The new track listings data from decktician and my analysis of it would appear to suggest the show might have ended a month earlier, on the last Friday of June that year. But, again, I could be wrong...

cheers

ken