[peel] Re: John Ravencroft of England fame

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Sun Feb 27 14:19:55 CET 2011

and I've just found this on another blog:[image: Anonymous]

Anonymous said...

It was just a few years before your time, but the
KMENtertainers come to my high school to play the GAA, the Girls Athletic
Association.

The result is I have pictures of Johnny Darrin and John Ravencroft in my
high school annual, wearing shorts.

Those lesbians whupped their ass.

9/28/2010 11:06 AM

I've posted a request for copies of the pics, but I don't know if
'Anonymous' will ever read it......