Radio London Morsels

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Sun Feb 27 10:46:36 CET 2011

Many thansk to Colin and our chums at the Radio Caroline group for the following:

1) A second outing for this Coffee Break extract, but this is the previously shared one that eluded me before, in clearer sound and more than a minute longer, which is a long time in recordings of this vintage. Now includes all of the first and last songs (and a commercial for Vidor batteries).

Coffee Break (Drummond & Peel)
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/July_1967_%28Radio_London%29

2) Date: 13 August 1967
The day before London closed for good. JP reads the news, but is this the tail end of a Perfumed Garden? Can somebody more knowledgeable enlightne us?
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/13_August_1967_(Radio_London)

It's been an exceptional week for shares, so many thanks to all, and also to Steve W and others for kind and supportive comments.
Steve (TK)