[peel] John Ravencroft of England fame

colin bray colinbray@...
Sat Feb 26 23:34:22 CET 2011

Now a reply to a Facebook post by Alan...

I Remember K/men 129 KMEN Radio San Bernardino I have at least one piece of production that John voiced for a KMEN event. I also have his DJ jingle. I'll find those and post them here this weekend. Doe anyone else have anything they could share?

Could be exciting!

Colin.

To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: john.bravin@pandora.be
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 09:51:10 +0100
Subject: Re: [peel] John Ravencroft of England fame

There is also a Facebook page with the intriguing Wall post

I Remember Former K/men Morning Man John Ravencroft.....

      2 people like this.
            John worked with us back in 1965 at KOMA....I can still picture him with no facal hair as we worked in the production room laughing at something...
           Are there any airchecks of his work in the USA such as K/MEN or KOMA?

No reply so far, but such a recording would be the earliest Peel recording...

For other references see

www.facebook.com/pages/I-Remember-Kmen-129-KMEN-Radio-San-Bernardino/112108882161051#!/pages/I-Remember-Kmen-129-KMEN-Radio-San-Bernardino/112108882161051?v=wall