29th August 2000

Stuart stuartb@...
Sat Feb 26 21:08:26 CET 2011

Curious, the file I had was already the complete version. The file details on the wiki referred to a DK DAB show of 1:55 whereas mine had a DK FM show of 2:00 complete with the first news headline.

Looks like this was around the time DK switched from FM to DAB recordings but maybe hadn't got the timing right for the first DAB recording!
Stuart