Wiki entry for 1983 show

steve saipanda@...
Sat Feb 26 11:45:08 CET 2011

Hi John,

We don't have pages up for all shows yet - basically ones that have been shared or ones with tracklistings available (although more are on Lorcan's pages, which is linked).

Maybe you could upload the file somewhere and then we can make a page for it.

If you want to make the page yourself, go to the Help menu at the top, click on Make A New Page from the dropdown menu, then select Make A New Tracklisting, fill in the date and then start the page. Should be easy enough from there, maybe.

Cheers,

Steve

PS There isn't data for every Peel show on the wiki, although work is ongoing! One day is will be complete and perfect, I hope. In the meantime, all help appreciated... If anyone wants to help but not really sure where to start, please get in touch off-list and I'm sure things can be found for you to do.