Three shows from April 2001

haze_harrison haze.harrison@...
Fri Feb 25 16:42:45 CET 2011

First of all my apologies for extreme tardiness, I promised to up these shows nearly a year ago.....

3rd April 2001 - 116MB 2hrs 128kbps Session by El Goodo
http://rapidshare.com/files/383228426/JP20010403.mp3

4th April 2001 - 116MB 2hrs 128kbps No session but includes a live set from DJ Bone at Maida Vale
http://rapidshare.com/files/383239463/JP20010404.mp3

5th April 2001 - 116MB 1.59hrs 128kbps Session by Bonnie Prince Billy
http://rapidshare.com/files/383249942/JP20010405.mp3

As with my previous uploads (27, 28 & 29 March 2001) these were recorded directly to hard drive (mp3 @ 128kbps) using PC DAB card. There are some digital squawks due to low signal level but on the whole great quality

Haze