sleevenotes, etc

steve saipanda@...
Fri Feb 25 04:46:57 CET 2011

Hi Alan,

Many thanks for this. They look all right to be (well done on "vast void"). Have used your hard work as the basis for a page at the wiki, as per the John Mayall one:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Skip_Bifferty_%28album_sleevenotes%29

This has also been linked to the main sleevenotes page:
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Peel_On_Record_Cover_Sleevenotes

Would be great if anyone can help out with any of the ones still missing - or knows of any others. Seems to be the later CDs where there's a bit of a shortfall.

Many thanks again to those who have helped out so far.

Cheers,

SW