Friday I'm In Love

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Feb 25 04:07:55 CET 2011

Work and job interviews precluded me from posting anything last week, did you miss me?

1) Date: 28 August 1993
Sessions: Eat Static, Trumans Water
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/28_August_1993

Isector assures us this is virtually the full show, from backstage at the Reading Festival. The shortened running time was due to a late-running U2 concert.

2) Date: 18 December 1993
Sessions: Here, Senser
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_December_1993

Just over an hour and a half of this is available.

3) Date: 10 April 1997 (BFBS)
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_April_1997_(BFBS)

John spearheads a revival of Jane Bond and the Undercovermen: those of you who download Peel 008 and 009 can hear his original plays of the album on BFBS.

Many thanks to Iseotr and Carsten, the latter of whose shows I have now shared around 58 hours worth, with plenty more to come.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)