[peel] 13 November 1993 [patestapes]

Stuart stuartb@...
Wed Feb 23 12:22:19 CET 2011

Hi Baz

For the 13th November 1993, you are looking for the file named "Chumba
Whamba Part 1" which is what I had put under "name" in the File details on
the wiki page. I have dated these shows where possible, using Ken's book and
other wiki info, but for the ones I have wikified, it is the File name you
are looking for.

You're right, there is no sign of JL or GS on the tape labelled so, whether
the extract is from that show (but with no session tracks) I have not worked
out yet. As you will have seen there are many more patestapes to come so
perhaps the session tracks will be on another tape of this show.

Stuart

  _____

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
pietre.tronne
Sent: 23 February 2011 01:14
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] 13 November 1993 [patestapes]

Hi Stuart,

I followed the link for patestapes, but all i can find is the JP sessions
page [nothing to do with 13 November 1993]. Also, when i clicked on the
'jesus lizard/gunshot' link under the list of sessions, a page came up with
about ten tracks listed, but nothing to do with JL or GS. Is it something
i'm missing, but i'm sure it isn't, as i checked the other menus, but the
only one that related to JP was the first one [JP sessions].

cheers,

Baz.