sleevenotes, etc with sweary quote

Mark markonnewsgroups@...
Wed Feb 23 11:45:13 CET 2011

I could have sworn I'd kept my old copy of Charly Records' Jimmy Reed compilation "Upside Your Head", but it's not with the others so I'll have to quote from memory.

Anyway: not quite what you were looking for, but on the back of the sleeve Cliff White mentioned that he had failed to commission sleevenotes from a couple of Famous People, one of whom was revealed to be John Peel.  John Peel's only surviving contribution is this quote: "The thing I've always liked about Jimmy Reed's music, Cliff, is that it's such great music to fuck to."