[peel] sleevenotes, etc

Alan Ford ford.alan@...
Tue Feb 22 20:06:27 CET 2011

This is from Light User Syndrome
I tried to edit the Wiki, but couldn't get it to format correctly.

"Waleed lives in Baghdad. He wants to hear The Fall.
Penelope is a teacher. She lives in Honey Grove, Texas, and heard The Fall
on the BBC World Service.
Sebastian works in Hamburg. He's a doctor and roams the internet in search
of Fall information.
Not all the time, mind.
Jeff does the same. He lives in Ipswich and has compiled an authoritative
Fall discography.
William is my son. He said "Fall LP's don't really need sleeve notes, Dad".
He's right, of course."

Where did you get the list from?

Alan