Emergency [HD mishap]

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Feb 18 04:08:33 CET 2011

Hi Barry, yes, I started adding links as soon as I saw your message.
The 'dead links' confusion arises from the fact that the message about contacting the list was not deleted when the tracklisting for each show  was originally published, and in fact these files were on the Mooo all the time! Additionally, we were not able to put direct links to the server before, so had to write a vague reference, but now the Wiki accepts such links without a problem. It's exactly your sort of situation which makes the server such a valuable resource.
Anyway, I have worked down your list as far as June 1991, and will complete the remainder over the weekend. If you can't wait for that, you can browse the server and download the files yourself: see http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Mooo_Server
for instructions on how to do this.

Best wishes
Steve (TK)