Emergency [HD mishap]

pietre.tronne pietre.tronne@...
Fri Feb 18 01:44:50 CET 2011

I had a bad thing happen just 30mins ago. A HD crash where I lost all JP
R1 shows from 1991 [May-Nov].

I have checked the relevant pages to see what links are still intact to
download and will do them myself. The links below are what appear to be
dead:

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/04_May_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_May_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/11_May_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/18_May_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/25_May_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/26_May_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/01_June_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/02_June_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/08_June_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/09_June_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/22_June_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_July_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_October_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/02_November_1991 [file [a] needed]
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/03_November_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/09_November_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/10_November_1991
http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/16_November_1991

So that's it. Basically if someone has these on their HD/backup DVD's
could I ask if you could burn them for me? I live in the UK, but if
someone has the files but they don't live in the UK, it doesn't matter.
Money is not a problem for p&p, as I will completely pay for p&p and a
blank DVD [i worked out earlier that the shows above should all fit on
one].
I'm sorry about this, but i could have wept with despair when i realized
what had happened, as I have spent MONTHS of my spare time
editing/re-joining/normalising files, re-tagging etc....and then this
happens. The sick part of it was that I was in the process of backing
all the files up to DVD, as I was aware of HD's crashing.

I hope some of you guys out there can bail me out of this bad situation.

cheers! [I need a drink]

Barry.