[OT] JCC conquers the Globe

bty997881 unity.gain@...
Mon Feb 14 11:44:44 CET 2011

To celebrate my 51st year, I went to see John Cooper Clarke at Cardiff's Globe on Saturday night.
As ever, he provided a night of "Class A material at charity shop prices", 37 minutes of which I managed to capture before the batteries failed (the recording device, not me!). You can find it here:

http://tinyurl.com/65or42k

It's a shame I missed the end, because he just seemed to get better as the night went on, finishing with a blistering rendition of 'Chicken Town' followed by 'Twat' ("I must be the only entertainer who takes it as a compliment when people shout that out!"),
Enjoy,
Roger