[peel] Right Up Sunday

stephen phythian theallnewadventuresofspp@...
Sun Feb 13 15:22:58 CET 2011

Many thanks. The SMONASP session is particularly good, I'm surprised they were never bigger than they were actually.
spp

--- On Sun, 13/2/11, So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...> wrote:

From: So It Goes 2512 <so_it_goes_2512@...>
Subject: [peel] Right Up Sunday
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 13 February, 2011, 11:32

      A lot of suff to tell you about this week. Luckily, I managed to circumvent the recent shenanigans on the Mooo by using my old sign-on, but since none of you seem to be that worried about it, let's go.

1) Latest from the Music Planet series that is never less than riveting.

#4, Jungles (from last week)

http://www.mediafire.com/?20u1so6wqncul9b

#5, Mountains (from this Friday)

http://www.mediafire.com/?rbljz5b9d0jjq58

2) Date: 06 November 1993

Sessions: Breed, Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet

Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/06_November_1993

3) Date: 24 April 1998 (BFBS)

Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/24_April_1998_(BFBS)

4) Tiger 91 (mixtape from the Steve Lowman stable)

Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/Tiger_91

Many thanks to Isector, Carsten and Mark.

Steve (TK)