Peel's Fluff Trails

michaeljenni2001 michael.jennings42@...
Sat Feb 12 12:50:21 CET 2011

You make a fair point – I must have done as you suggest. The truth is that I, like a lot of youngsters of the time was suddenly caught up with the fresh, top tunes of punk so the likes of lynyrd Skynyrd, Black Oak Arkansas, etc were now being pushed into the long grass, and I did so dislike the classical music jingles, however innovative they might have been that fluff played. Of course now I'm going to go to that link and download some of his shows because I'm older and can easily be moved to tears.