Peel's Fluff Trails

Humphrey thebarguest@...
Fri Feb 11 23:03:35 CET 2011

Thanks again ! I'm not being funny, but how could you record just the Peel trailers without recording the full shows - the trailers came on without any warning. Maybe you recorded the full shows and, having extracted the trailers, discarded the rest ? Tragic really, because, like Peel shows from the 70's, Fluff rock shows from the 70's are extremely rare ... If anyone knows any ...

Regrads,
Wally Jumblatt