Blue Monday

So It Goes 2512 so_it_goes_2512@...
Mon Feb 7 03:52:54 CET 2011

1) Firstly, something borrowed from our friends at the Radio Caroline Group's aznorak server, with many thanks.
Unfortunately, not as much of a scoop as I hoped, since an unknown contributor added to my Wiki page that a slightly longer version of this was shared via Jon Horne's site years ago. If anybody has this longer version or can link to it, please get in touch.

http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/July_1967_(Radio_London)

Pete Drummond and Peel have a matey mid-morning chat to the accompaniment of a wail of feedback from the Velvet Underground. Fascinating.

2) Date: 27 August 1993
Sessions: Senser, Voodoo Queens
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/27_August_1993

JP at the Reading Festival. Incomplete show.

3) Date: 05 November 1993
Sessions: Trumans Water, Huggy Bear
Wiki: http://peel.wikia.com/wiki/05_November_1993

JP launches the FF for 1993. Full show.