white stripes depart

ken ken_garner@...
Sat Feb 5 12:20:06 CET 2011

yes, that rings a bell , martin. I know I did look into this in 07, but can;t remember more now. In general the peel archive site has many many errors from 98-01, duplications, wrong track titles, so this sounds plausible to me...

...those errors stemmed from the fact that the consultancy hired to make the site simply exported the data from the old R1 romeo basic data entry system, assuming it was correct!