new peel shows tapes in groovy personal "compilation-tape" streaming site

ken ken_garner@...
Sat Feb 5 12:10:45 CET 2011

re "resumably the streaming license applies to
> content originally acquired legally? "

frankly in the USA I don't think the copyright agencies give a stuff as long as they get paid. Who is going to notice that some of these mixes include off air clips?
Answer: only nerds like us!